Whatever your business we’ve got you covered
SAP BUSINESS ONE
A Complete And Customizable Solution
SAP Business One designed specifically for small companies and midsize businesses, the SAP® Business One application is a single, affordable solution for managing your entire company – including financials, sales, customer relationships, and operations. Sold exclusively through SAP partners, it helps streamline your operations from start to finish, gain instant access to complete information, and accelerate profitable growth.
Immediate Access and Use Company-Wide
Total Control Of Your Finances
– automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and
– accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs.
– management of fixed assets, the virtual fixed asset function frees you from repetitive manual data entry.
Banking and reconciliation
– quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including
checks, cash, and bank transfers.
Financial reporting and analysis
– create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and
Create A Loyal Customer Base
Sales and customer management
Sales and opportunity management
– track opportunities and activities from the first contact to deal closing.
Marketing campaign management
– create, manage, and analyze marketing activities.
– store all critical customer data in one place, synchronize and manage customer contacts stored
in Microsoft Outlook
– manage warranty and service contracts efficiently, enter and respond to service calls quickly.
Reporting and analysis
– create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and
pipeline tracking, using time saving templates.
Mobilize your sales team
– manage your sales information on the move with SAP Business One Sales mobile app.
Optimize Buying & Purchasing To Increase Margins
Purchasing and inventory control
– create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
Master data management
– manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase
analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
Warehouse and accounting integration
– achieve real-time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels;
Process accounts payable
invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your material needs; and
schedule your purchases accordingly Easier, up-to-date reporting
– generate reports with real-time
data and display them in various report formats or dashboards.
Transparent Inventory Control & Distribution
Warehouse and inventory management
– manage inventory using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
Bin location management
– manage stock in multiple warehouses, by dividing each one into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times.
Goods receipt and issue control
– record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts.
Production and material requirements planning
create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
– generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.
Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting
Report creation and customization
– access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
– use with standard MS Excel features to create reports and see your business from new angles.
– drag and relate, drill downs, search assistance, and workflow-based alerts.
Analytics plus pre-defined KPIs
-(key performance indicators) help you to see average delivery variance days, top five sales employees
Enhance your reports
-with powerful visualizations by integrating SAP Lumira for SAP Business One
Find An Industry-Specific Solution For Your Expanding Business
Align every aspect of your operations to the needs of modern consumers with SAP Business One software for the
consumer products industry. Anticipate, plan, and manage demand – and deliver the consumer goods and products shoppers crave.
Industrial Machinery and Components
Meet customer demand and develop new revenue streams with SAP Business One for the industrial manufacturing industry. Shrink supply chain costs, accelerate cycle times, minimize scrap and re-work and ultimately speed time to profit.
Deliver consistent, high-value services to your clients with SAP Business One software for professional services and consulting firms. Establish a repeatable process for service delivery – and improve resource planning, project
management, billing, and more.
Give consumers the products, information, and personalised shopping experiences they want – across any
channel – with SAP Business One for retail. Harness real-time customer and POS insights, engage shoppers, and
optimise everything from merchandising to your supply chain.
Proactively meet customer and supplier demand with SAP Business One for wholesale distribution. Improve
everything from demand planning to inventory and supply chain management – and run flexible, tightly integrated processes to achieve operational excellence.
SAP Business One to Suit Your Business Today, Tomorrow and the Future.
You can now deploy SAP Business One Cloud for a monthly licence fee, so when your business grows your SAP
Business One solution grows with you.
Manage your business on the move and mobilise your sales team with SAP Business One mobile apps, so you are
in control, available anytime, anywhere and on any mobile device.
If you want to deploy your SAP Business One solution in the office – that’s just fine too, we have a deployment solution to suit all our customers’ needs