SAP BUSINESS ONE FOR CONSTRUCTION
How SAP Business One Can Help In your Construction Business:
• By using this system, construction companies can have better visibility in the project scheduling, budgeting costing and enable regulatory compliance across the organization.
• Industries can eliminate instances of material shortages and manage project planning, purchasing and sales operations with accurate allocation of resources.
• This system enables organizations to implement proper material requirement by introducing better materials requirement planning.
• The system provides regulatory alerts and approval system for management controlling.
• It is feasible to use this system from anywhere and anytime which helps to manage multiple project sites efficiently.
• It possesses a real time and fully integrated inventory system with accounting and finance feature.
• Using this system, you can view project schedules and costs from any level to determine the impact of the project.
• Allows comparing projects side by side and tracking contracts, permits, attach CAD drawings and other fundamental documents.
• Companies can stream line sales and purchase operations as per the business need.
• Lets companies allot workforce resources efficiently, according to the priority of the projects.
• Integrated project management allows companies to have a clear view of the present and future of all the projects.
• It provides real time reports and dashboards that make decisions quick and fast.
SAP Business One Business Benefits for Construction:
• Improved project profitability with on-budget and on-time performance
• Integrated project systems and business intelligence
• Manage project variations and their impacts with a single project view that amalgamates both the operational and the financial point of view
• Effective analysis of project resources and work progress
• Insight of projects across all departments the company
• Extensive financial management
• Improved customer relationship management
• Documents and in-depth reports help in timely follow up with clients